Sunday, February 14, 2010

Introducing Miss Chloe Celine Baker!


Forgive me for my delayed introductions but we've been a bit busy! Chloe made her grand entrance into the world on January 23, 2010 at 3:47 pm. Weighing in at an impressive 8 lbs 6 oz and a whopping 21 1/2 inches long, she is the sweetest, most amazingly beautiful little girl you ever laid eyes on. I will spare you the details of labor- - except to say that I heart epidurals, people lie about how bad the pain really is, and I really love my doctors at Emory Eastside. Also, my Todd and my family are rockstars for sticking it out as long as they did...and apologies to Dave for hitting and cursing you.( you know you loved it though)
Life is pretty fantastic. Chloe is the world's best baby....so laidback and easygoing. She is very sweet to her mama and only gets up once during the night- if at all. We've had 3 nights of straight up sleepytime, which is pretty awesome! My child is delicious!
Everyone who meets her is instantly captivated by her charm and beauty. She is quite irresistible. I think we'll keep her! :)


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats Amy! She is beautiful, and I am so happy for you and Todd.

Paula said...

I am happy to hear that Chole is taking after her mama and sleeping through the night at 3-4 weeks old. That is impressive.

Mrs. Fabulous said...

Congratulations! What a beauty! Enjoy every second of her!! :)

Heather Alvarez said...

oh I love my Chloe B and can't WAIT to freaking meet her! pardon my FREAKING but everyone has met the B but ME!!!!!!!!! UGGGGGHHHHHHH..... This week I'm FREE and coming to meet her!